I got tagged, thanks to Jen. The subject is six things I would do if money was no object. Here goes.
1) Make sure that me, my wife, kids ,mother, step-father, sister, grandfather, aunts and uncles, cousins and in-laws would never have to work again, no matter what they wanted to do. Not to worry about relations coming out of the woodwork, I know who's who! :) One of my goals would be to always live somewhere warm.
2) I'd start a sighthound training, rehab, boarding, eventing, everything facility.
3) I'd fund research into finding economical alternative energies.
4) Since I love music and I know that most good bands will never be heard, I'd set up a record label and make sure good music is heard.
5) I'd give like a bazillion dollars to mental health and cancer research charities. We don't need to lose people that way anymore.
6) Me and R would hit the road and ride or drive around the USA and see all the things we've always wanted to see. Then we'd head out to the rest of the world!
Now I'll tag Jessi, Dan and Sandra.