Monday, April 13, 2009

Crow...

I'll have to eat some. Last week, I stated that I didn't think that the US had the cojones to take care of the pirates holding a US citizen hostage on the high seas. President Obama proved me wrong, issuing the go order giving Navy SEALs the ability to neutralize the threat. My highest praise to the US Navy and the SEAL team that took care of the problem!

Today I read that President Obama has relaxed restrictions on Cuba. Not a bad idea if you ask me. Decades of isolation have done nothing to weaken Cuban dictator Fidel Castro so perhaps a change of pace will do Cuba some good.

Yeah, I said that...

1 comment:

J.R.Shirley said...

It sounds like The Barack issued fairly strict ROE, but I agree relaxing restrictions on Cuba is for the best.

Of course, the worst tobacco tax in history was just passed, too, so...