Monday, June 05, 2006

BII

Even though I didn't get to go to the II this year, I wanted to share HUGE congratulations to Miller and Teri and Jack for the BII win! Miller is an awesome hound who has proven his mettle on the coursing field. At last year's II, he earned a well deserved spot in the BII runs. I thought he had won last year but was just edged out by Sweeney. This year I was lucky to have had the honor of judging him in Lawrence, Kansas at the HCA/NCA Memorial Day weekend. Miller won Best in Event that weekend against a strong field of competitors. He followed that strong showing with his BII win last weekend. What a strong running little guy! It's always a joy to see such great hounds run and be recognized for their accomplishments. I just wished I could have been in Colorado Springs last weekend to witness his latest win.

No comments: