- Here it is June already. Dayam.
- The II is this weekend and I'm in Georgia and not in Colorado.
- Kudos to ASFA president Marilyn Staderford for doing the right thing!
- I wonder how people become so judgemental. Before you choose to judge someone's actions, you better look at how you live your life.
- Work is going well. I just finished a pretty cool little db project for a department on campus.
- Kids are out of school for the summer. But the summer only lasts for 2 months now. Amazing!
- Heads up to anyone who might be used to viewing this, my site might go down for a few days. Hopefully it won't be for long. I'm shopping for a new hosting service and I think I might have found something.
Friday, June 02, 2006
What's going on...
Some random thoughts...