Friday, June 02, 2006

What's going on...

Some random thoughts...
  • Here it is June already. Dayam.
  • The II is this weekend and I'm in Georgia and not in Colorado.
  • Kudos to ASFA president Marilyn Staderford for doing the right thing!
  • I wonder how people become so judgemental. Before you choose to judge someone's actions, you better look at how you live your life.
  • Work is going well. I just finished a pretty cool little db project for a department on campus.
  • Kids are out of school for the summer. But the summer only lasts for 2 months now. Amazing!
  • Heads up to anyone who might be used to viewing this, my site might go down for a few days. Hopefully it won't be for long. I'm shopping for a new hosting service and I think I might have found something.

2 comments:

Merrylegs said...

"Kudos to ASFA president Marilyn Staderford for doing the right thing!"

Is this in relation to someone's 5 year ban?

Todd said...

Absolutely.